Roof Coating Application Service
Roof damage can happen for many reasons. Sometimes roof damage is due to lack of maintenance, the age of the roof, or even improper installation. Whatever the reason, it is important to have a roofing system that offers your commercial property a lot of protection. When our roofs are damaged, the first roofing service that comes to mind is a complete roof replacement. While sometimes a whole roof replacement is needed, there are other options that can restore your roofing system.
At A-1 Roofing Service Center LLC, we are a roofing company who is able to offer commercial roof coating service in CO, CO. The way that a commercial roof coating works is that a commercial roofers sprays the material on the roof and lets it dry. Once the roof coating is dry, it is able to protect your roof against physical damage, as well as damages due to water or chemicals. Not only can it protect your roof against damages, it can also extend the life of the roof. To protect your roof and increase its lifespan, call us at 970-697-6499 to learn more about these coatings.
The Purpose of a Commercial Roof Coating
A lot of times when our roof is damaged, we assume that our only option is getting a roof replacement. If the roof is severely damaged or past its lifespan, then a roof replacement will be the best option for your roof and budget. However, if the roofing system is only a little bit damaged, then your roof might be eligible for a roof coating. A commercial roof coating doesn’t just protect against damages, it can also add more years to the life of your roof. Instead of having your entire roof torn off, you can have a roof coating applied on top of your current roof. This is good in order to save money, as well as reducing waste to landfills. If you want to extend the life of your roof and protect it against damages, then contact our team for a commercial roof coating in CO, CO. We are able to offer a wide range of commercial roof coatings including metal roof coatings.
The Benefits of Roof Coatings
If you are considering a commercial roof coating for your commercial roof, it is important to know about some of the benefits.
- Extended Lifespan: With a commercial roof coating, you can add more years to your roofing system.
- Better Energy Efficiency: A roof coating makes a roof more reflective, which can reduce your cooling bills.
- Reduces Landfill Waste: Because a roof coating goes directly onto your current roof, the roof material doesn’t need to be torn off and disposed of in a landfill.
- More Cost-Effective: You are not only saving money on cooling costs but you are also saving money on repairs and complete roof replacements.
- Prevents Damages: Roofs can become susceptible to tears, punctures, and other physical damage, but a roof coating can prevent these things from happening.
- Increased Waterproofing: When roof coatings are applied, they become seamless, so they are able to keep water from infiltrating vents or pipes that are prone to water.
Do you think a commercial roof coating in CO, CO could help your roofing system? Call our roofers today!
Contact Us for a Commercial Roof Coating!
Book Your Appointment Today
At A-1 Roofing Service Center LLC, we are interested in helping commercial property owners improve the look and function of their roofing system. One of the best ways that we are able to do this is with our commercial roof coating service in CO, CO. With this type of commercial roofing service, we are able to protect your roof against pooling water, roof tears and punctures, and corrosion. Not only can a roof coating protect your roof against damages, but it can also increase the lifespan of a commercial roof by 10 years. If you think that your roof would benefit from a roof coating, please feel free to call our office at 970-697-6499 to speak with one of our roofing contractors.